TunSafe Forum

Welcome to the TunSafe Community Forum. This is open for discussions related to TunSafe and the WireGuard protocol.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-02 14:22:25

hami.hamza

No Internet access

I've installed tunsafe on manjaro as instructed in the guides. After setting up tunsec with a free tunsecvpn conf file, i lose internet access.

Please help, Thanks!

#2 2019-01-07 13:07:48

Hitchhiker

Re: No Internet access

It would appear that Tunsafe is experiencing a few problems with their servers right now. Both Dutch servers are offline, but the one in Germany is working although it's very slow.

You can try creating a new configeration file for a different server to see if it helps. You'll find a list of them here: https://forum.tunsafe.com/viewtopic.php?id=21

To create a new CONF file go to https://www.tunsafe.com/vpn and use the dropdown menu to choose another location in the First Server field.

Next, click the green Generate and Download button and then save it somewhere on your PC.

Finally, drag & drop that file into the Tunsafe UI and confirm that you want to import it and then try connecting again. Initially, it's better not to enable the Kill Switch while you're troubleshooting.

#3 2019-01-07 20:11:01

Hitchhiker

The Dutch server using Tunsafe-nl-dc1 is back up and running again now so I assume the others are too.

If you're still having problems please post again.

#4 2019-01-13 11:48:51

Warnernah
Website

If you have a receiver you can use V6 without the internet.  Only proviso is the first time you use a microradarbox you require to have internet access but after that you don't need it.  Whay type of receiver do you have?

Alan

Board footer