TunSafe Forum

Welcome to the TunSafe Community Forum. This is open for discussions related to TunSafe and the WireGuard protocol.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-01 11:56:32

Nigan

Avoid Nordvpn

Hello everyone,,
I was a customer of Nordvpn for more than 3 years. Recently I closed my account in Nordvpn due to terrible service quality I received.

I can't stream Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, CBS, HGTV USA content with Nordvpn on my Android phone, tablet, smart TV and PC. US streaming websites have all blocked Nordvpn.
xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/chaturbate.onl/
I can't do online shopping on Amazon and PayPal because they block Nordvpn. What's the point of using VPN if when it causes traffic blocks?

Terrible speed. Nordvpn used to be very fast but now they're very slow. On my home Internet 1Gbps, I receive usually 3Mbps of consistent speed and around 20Mbps bursts speed.

Terrible support that can only copy paste replies, let you wait, and doesn't help solve your problem. They seem to have a game in Nordvpn to transfers customers around different department of support team and then put you on hold indefinitely by asking you to wait for reply in emails.

Nordvpn Android, iPhone client apps leaks your real IP location.

terrible servers. My connection would die and reconnects randomly every now and then.

Last edited by Nigan (2019-04-04 18:43:20)

Board footer