TunSafe Forum

Welcome to the TunSafe Community Forum. This is open for discussions related to TunSafe and the WireGuard protocol.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-06 08:40:32

jadenfrancis

What is/was the best OSX version?

I bought my Macbook Pro with Mountain Lion, and I never had a complaint on the OS.

As most people, I updated to the new, free OSX Mavericks when it was available, but I was met with a few issues. The biggest issue was something where the bluetooth driver was conflicting with the OS and would not allow the hard drive to stop moving in a speedy fashion when the computer went to sleep, which was a huge pain in the ass. I have a 750 GB hard drive that I want to last a while because it is big!

The other issue was the fact that Apple affirmatively took out the ability for users to have a "2 dimensional" dock. Why fuck with us Apple?? No reason to take out the "defaults.write…" string other than your own fucked up desire to build an enormous anonymous mac zombie army…….

So, I used internet recovery today to revert to ML, and I couldn't be happier! What do you think is/was the best OSX rendition, and why?

Board footer