TunSafe Forum

Welcome to the TunSafe Community Forum. This is open for discussions related to TunSafe and the WireGuard protocol.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-28 06:35:14

dingo007

cant connect tunsafe client

Ive pulled the sources from github, however both linux and freebsd will not connect using the client config from the website to anything, even your hosted servers

i did install it on android which works fine... i also tried to connect to 2 different wireguard servers i have installed, neither worked

so has something changed in the git repo making it incompatible?

clients were fedora 29 built with c++ not clang, and FreeBSD
Fedora 29
c++ -v
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=c++
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/8/lto-wrapper
OFFLOAD_TARGET_NAMES=nvptx-none
OFFLOAD_TARGET_DEFAULT=1
Target: x86_64-redhat-linux
Configured with: ../configure --enable-bootstrap --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran,objc,obj-c++,ada,go,lto --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-bugurl=http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --enable-checking=release --enable-multilib --with-system-zlib --enable-__cxa_atexit --disable-libunwind-exceptions --enable-gnu-unique-object --enable-linker-build-id --with-gcc-major-version-only --with-linker-hash-style=gnu --enable-plugin --enable-initfini-array --with-isl --enable-libmpx --enable-offload-targets=nvptx-none --without-cuda-driver --enable-gnu-indirect-function --enable-cet --with-tune=generic --with-arch_32=i686 --build=x86_64-redhat-linux
Thread model: posix
gcc version 8.3.1 20190223 (Red Hat 8.3.1-2) (GCC)

and FreeBSD
c++ -v
FreeBSD clang version 8.0.0 (branches/release_80 355677) (based on LLVM 8.0.0)
Target: x86_64-unknown-freebsd13.0
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /usr/bin

Board footer